Helpful Info About Enterprise Cell Signal Boosters
Posted by Dennis Findley on 5th Mar 2019
Cell reception is no longer considered a luxury to most cell phone users; it’s a modern-day necessity. While it used to be common for a workplace’s cell reception to be hit-or-miss, now employees and employers almost unilaterally insist on strong reception.
Many executives and managers whose work transcends outside of the office use cell phones as their primary method of taking and making business calls. This operating style is driving the need for more reliable cell service inside businesses. To most employees a lack of service can wreak havoc on employee’s comfort and performance.
Even still, many buildings, especially those with metal or very thick exteriors, don’t play well with cell signals.
A Simple Enterprise Solution for Cell Strength
Built to support many users, SureCall’s enterprise cell signal boosters are scalable to meet the needs of any small, medium, or large building. Enterprise signal boosters, Like Force5 2.0 and Fusion5X 2.0 are also used to improve cell service inside less conventional structures like parking garages, museums, hotels, hospitals, and many others (Related Story: SureCall Fusion 5X for Boys & Girls Club).
Signal boosters are used in offices for a few reasons:
- HetNet – These are heterogeneous networking products, which means they’ll work with any cellular network in North America. Offices with many employees are likely to use more than one cell carrier. A SureCall enterprise cell signal booster has the ability to improve cell service for all carriers using the same signal booster.
- 3G, 4G LTE, & 5G – Cell signal boosters work with all cellular generations: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, and, one can even improve 5G service. All US cell carriers have the spotlight on their 4G LTE service, however, they all still use 3G in many rural parts of the country. A signal booster will improve cell service for all of these signal types.
- Call, Text, & Data – A signal booster will be able to improve your ability to call, text, or stream data using 4G LTE.
Shop: Cell Phone Signal Boosters for Office
How Do I Know Which Cell Booster I Need for My Commercial Workspace?
Cellphone boosters add gain, which is measured as decibels (dB), to expand the cellular coverage area. There are many other factors affecting the amount of boost a signal booster provides but gain is typically the biggest indicator.
Basically, the more dB of gain a cellular booster contains, the greater the area of coverage the booster can provide. The FCC limits the amount of gain a signal booster can add to the signal to eliminate oscillation issues with the cell towers. All SureCall signal boosters reach that maximum amount of gain.
The beauty of SureCall boosters is you can adjust dB gain to maximize reception based on your individual situation. Some of these boosters will come equipped with automatic gain adjustment (AGC) whereas others allow manual gain adjustments using the dials on the booster. Another feature of many of our enterprise signal boosters is SureIQ™, which safeguards against oscillation issues and prevents the booster from shutting down due to extremely strong incoming signals.
SureCall commercial amplifiers were the first to market in 4G solutions and the company also holds a patent for the first 5G signal booster. SureCall boosters come with an industry-leading 3-year warranty, 30-day returns, and lifetime US-based technical support.
Where to Buy Commercial Cell Phone Boosters
Shop all commercial cell phone boosters for businesses, industrial spaces, offices, or other professional industries online. Below your booster of choice, click “Buy now from a trusted SureCall partner.”
How Do You Maintain SureCall Cell Phone Boosters?
We strive to make our amplifiers extremely user-friendly and very little maintenance. A best practice with any cell phone signal booster is to check on your components every 2-4 weeks. This can help catch potential issues faster and make them easier and more stress-free to fix.
Please use the following checklist to perform an amplifier maintenance checkup:
- Check amplifier for temperature – Signal boosters can function effectively at temperatures as high as 150 degrees Farenheit.
- Check cables for damage – Look for pinching, fraying, or other damage.
- Check inside and outside antennas – Make sure they are properly secured and are not covered by debris or obstructed by other objects.
- Power-cycle the amplifier – If you need to troubleshoot the signal booster you can power-cycle it by turning it off, waiting 15-30 seconds, then turning it back on again. This is like doing a system reset.
If a Consumer Fails to Register a Signal Booster Without Consent, will Dealers be Held Liable?
If you’re a signal reseller, you may be wondering if you’re at risk. As long as you’re following proper protocols, like notifying your customers of the need to register their device, you’re covered!
Your marketing materials and user instructions should clearly indicate that consumer boosters are for individual use only and must be registered with the carrier. All SureCall products also include FCC required labeling that includes this information.
What Causes Poor Cell Reception in Business Buildings, Commercial Spaces, and Industrial Facilities?
- Location – While distance from cell towers is typically one of the main causes of dropped and missed calls, there isn’t much you can do to change that. SureCall’s yagi-outside-antenna kits enhance range and reception at extreme distances from the cell tower.
- Topography – If you are in a mountainous or hilly area—or even in a location with a lot of foliage—there may be some interference with your cellphone signal. With a cell reception booster solution, you will be able to overcome most of these issues.
- Interfering Building Materials – If only we could use building materials that will allow cellphone signals to penetrate into the building! Unfortunately, metal framing and structures necessary for large buildings can considerably reduce signal strength.
Related Post: What Causes Bad Cell Service
About SureCall’s 10k Square Foot Commercial Booster Solution
Whether you have a large home, a large hospital, a large airplane hangar, or a big office building, SureCall has a solution for any building above or below 10,000 square feet, up to about 300,000-square-feet.
Benefits of an enterprise cell signal booster from SureCall:
- Industry leading customer satisfaction suite – All SureCall products come with a 30-day money back guarantee, US-based technical support, and a 3-year warranty.
- Alternative to Active DAS – Signal boosters are considered Passive DAS solutions. Passive DAS solutions are usually preferred because they are a fraction of the cost of Active DAS, can be installed in short periods of time, have the ability to support all cell carriers, and still work for small, medium, large, and extra-large buildings.
- Easy setup – For small buildings a signal booster can be installed in hours and larger applications can be installed by a professional installer in less than one week.
- Supports all major carriers – Signal boosters are compatible with any carrier in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. If there is a signal 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, or 5G signal outside of the building, a SureCall signal booster will be able to improve the signal strength inside.
- Quality construction– Our top-quality metal construction is durable and will boost cell service long into the future.
As with all other SureCall booster solutions, you will enjoy an industry-exclusive, 3-year warranty and exceptional customer service.
Where to Buy a Signal Booster
Enjoy uninterrupted voice and data coverage with a SureCall 10,000 sq. ft. booster reception solution. Buy from a SureCall Reseller in the USA and Canada or call us at 888-365-6283.
Get more information just like this:
[caption id="attachment_1054" align="alignleft" width="180"]Mini Guide: 5G in 2019[/caption] [caption id="attachment_769" align="alignleft" width="180"]Shop SureCall Force5 2.0[/caption] [caption id="attachment_953" align="alignleft" width="180"]Shop All Signal Boosters for Large Buildings[/caption]