- All Offices
Are you tired of poor cell reception at work? SureCall cell phone signal boosters for offices are compatible with all US phone networks and improve cell signal for small and large office buildings, as well as warehouses and larger industrial spaces so you never have to deal with dropped calls or undelivered texts. Find your booster today.
Common Questions About SureCall Cell Phone Boosters for Offices
How’s the cell phone signal in your building? Do any of these sound familiar?
- You find yourself stepping outside just to place a call.
- Important text messages come through late.
- Your employees can show you every “dead spot” in the building.
- You’ve had to call customers or contacts back after a dropped call.
- Your data speed feels like you’re drinking ice cream through a coffee straw.
If so, a change is needed—and we can help! Consider powering up your office by purchasing a SureCall cell phone signal booster. Read on for our answers to frequent questions.
What is a SureCall office cell phone signal booster?
It’s simple: Our cell phone boosters for offices transform the weak or unusable cell signal inside your building into a strong one. Regardless of carriers or devices, our boosters provide the industry’s best 5G/4G LTE coverage at 10X better strength. Your calls stay connected, text messages arrive, and data keeps flowing.
Every building is different. That goes for outside cell signal strengths, too. That’s why SureCall offers a comprehensive line of cell signal booster products, each designed to power businesses according to their specific needs and budgets.
How do cell phone boosters for office buildings work?
A SureCall signal booster’s combination of exterior and interior antennas capture the weaker or unusable signal from the cell tower, strengthens it via the booster, and broadcasts the newly amplified signal throughout your building. Your outgoing signals travel the same route in reverse.
- SureCall signal boosters consist of the outdoor antenna, the signal booster itself, the indoor antenna, and connecting cables.
- A booster can amplify your building’s interior signal as long as the local cell tower provides a workable signal outside the building, even if it's weak.
- The stronger the signal outside, the more the booster has to work with to amplify the signal inside.
What causes dropped calls and bad reception in an office?
Typically, some combination of signal-blocking construction materials, distance from a cell tower, and surrounding natural or manufactured terrain causes poor cell signal strength. The right SureCall cell phone booster for your office building should correct the problem.
- Sometimes building materials render otherwise strong outside cell signals unusable. We design our signal boosters to circumvent these signal-blocking materials so they’re no longer a factor—giving you a strong, usable inside signal.
- Small building? Easy! We have a variety of boosters to get you going.
- Large building? Also easy! We carry boosters powerful enough to cover your high square footage or multi-story structure.
Our expert representatives are happy to assist you in finding the SureCall cell phone signal booster that best serves your office’s needs.
Do I have to buy a subscription to use an office signal booster?
No. Buying a SureCall cell phone signal booster for your office is a one-time purchase of equipment. There are no subscriptions or monthly fees.
Why choose SureCall for your office cell phone booster?
No one else can boost your weak office cell signal better than SureCall. We stand behind every product we sell, and with our excellent US-based customer support, we also stand behind you.
SureCall offers your business steady, affordable access to the high-powered cell phone signal it needs. You get more than a gadget; you get productivity and peace of mind.